- Pick up all the trash in an area in your hometown; be its guardian. Tell others about it.
- Be friendly to everyone at all times; experiment outrageously.
- Buy local when possible, if not by “Made in USA”.
- Always speak up for justice, no matter how much it costs.
- Go once a week on a “house call” to a nursing home to cheer people up as a friend.
- Go for a walk, angels speak to you when you walk.
- Consider being silly in public. Sing out loud. Wear funny stuff.
- Find ways to need a whole lot less money; share beyond belief.
- Have potlucks frequently, with neighbors, co-workers, and strangers. Work toward living in extended families.
- Take your vacations in your own hometown and spend the money working on projects there that help build community.
- Protect those smaller and weaker than yourself
- When you see someone who needs help…HELP
- Stop caring about what others think of you
“TREATS” (Candy, Chocolate Bar, Cake, Pie, Ice Cream, Comfort Food,…)
Next Week: CURVES (Undulating Hills, Winding Roads, Circles, Spheres, Twisted,…
Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning. A theme is announced on this site each week. You may either take a new photograph related in some way to the theme or select one that you have taken previously; Then submit your single permanent link here.
I’ve been drinking this since I was a kid. Because I’m a diabetic I don’t drink one except every 4 months or so.