Feminism = the advocacy of women’s rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
I believe that feminism is dead, it does not exist anymore.
Who Are Some Feminist:
Hillary Clinton – multi Millionaire (was almost President of the US. Was secretary of state and a US representative.
Oprah Winfrey – Billionaire (owns her own TV network)
Madonna – multi-millionaire (singer and big mouth slut)
What does equal rights mean? Can they make as much money as men? YES! Can they join the military and be in combat arms? YES! Can they vote, own property, have free speech? YES, TO ALL! So, what rights do they want?
Also, I’ve heard several feminists use the point of, “our insurances won’t pay for birth control”. How is that wrong? They don’t pay for men’s condoms either. Oh, “they pay for Erectile dysfunction”. True but that isn’t birth control, and if the government paid for women’s sexual function disorders we’d be bankrupt. JK Giving someone a long maternity leave would destroy a lot of small businesses. Most companies to give maternity leave, it’s called a vacation.
It’s been proven that the there is no equal pay between sexes is a myth, but still used by you feminist. If anything, women use their gender for advancement. I’ve heard women say, if they don’t promote me I’m suing them for discrimination. I’ve heard employers say, we best hire the woman, with less qualification, so we don’t get into any type of trouble. So, they were hired because of gender and NOT qualifications.
What is total bizzaro is that Feminist seem to be for all the Muslim immigration? I wonder if any of them have an idea of what Sharia Law means. That would push the feminist movement back a few hundred years.
So, Feminist jump on another ship and fight child hunger or something and leave something along that isn’t real anymore.
Depending on your beliefs, Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) might be Aliens touring Earth, secret government airplanes, or, something that is unidentified. Regardless of your beliefs, here is a summary on how to document and report a UFO sighting of a craft that you cannot identify.
- Remain calm. The second you begin to realize that you might be witnessing a UFO, your heart might start racing. Take a deep breath and keep your eyes on the mysterious object.
- Look at your watch. It’s important that you make note of the exact time that you’ve witnessed this event so that it can be checked to see if anyone viewed a similar phenomenon at the same time.
- Observe as many details as you can. Of value to the agencies involved are these observations:
- what the object did that you could see
- how many of them were there
- what shape and color they were
- if there were lights on the object and what color
- if the object left a trail
- if there was an aura or haze around the object
- if the object emitted other objects
- if the object emitted beams
- if the object changed color
- if the object landed
- if the object made a sound
- if there were aircraft in the vicinity, or aircraft chasing the object
- if there were electrical or magnetic effects, such as a car engine stopping
- Note the time when the sighting concluded (i.e. you stopped seeing any unusual, inexplicable phenomena). It’s very easy to lose track of time when you are confronted with an unfamiliar situation, so be sure to check a watch or clock as soon as you can after the incident and estimate how long the sighting lasted.
- Immediately write down what you witnessed, including the details noted above. Be sure to include the time, location, weather information, approximate size, and information about other witnesses if appropriate. Try to draw a rough visual representation of what you saw while it is fresh in your mind.
- Report the sighting to the appropriate agencies. A UFO witness can report a sighting to the following organizations:
- Local law enforcement agencies.
- National UFO Reporting Center
- Mutual UFO Network
- Center for UFO Studies
They are cousins but Friends for life. Every day they have to play with each other.
Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning.
“GROUP (week 1 of 2)” (Friends, Crowd, Things found together,…)
Let me know if you have had any experience with UFO’s, Aliens, Ghost, Bigfoot, Mothman, or any other thing that is mysterious. I would love to hear your story or video it.
I work with Cryptozoology so I’m interested in hearing any information you have!
Contact Me HERE
First Amendment of The U.S. Constitution states; Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
There has never been such a thing as freedom of speech in America. In order to speak freely, you first had to have access to a printing press, a newspaper, a radio or a TV station. And if you could gain access you then you had to get past the editors of the media. Only an elite group of people ever did? You had the articulate and well-behaved representatives of ordinary people. But ordinary people themselves never had a chance to speak publicly and openly.
Not until now that is. Today we have the internet revolution, that is led by a ragtag army of bloggers? It has given us all a chance to be irreverent, blasphemous, and ungrammatical in public. We can reveal secrets, blow whistles, spill beans, speak our minds, or just make stuff up. (hopefully NOT)
Of course, the old elites donít like it, actually they really, really hate it. Blogs are shut down left and right, and bloggers are silenced, reprimanded and fired from their jobs. Suddenly modern liberal society reveals a repressive face few of us knew existed.
Are we still FREE
Should we behave ourselves? Should we fall silent? HELL NO! Letís call them on their hypocrisy and stupidity. Letís demand that modern liberal society lives by the principles it claims to embrace. Bloggers of the world, unite! Fire up your keyboard and blogs! You have nothing to lose but your gags! …retake our Freedom of Speech!
Thursday Challenge, July 7, 2016 “WARM” (Sunny, Pleasant, Warm Colors, Food, Drink,…)
The Bleeding Hearts remind me of all those dam liberals out there…sorry guys.
My daughter Isabella… Daddy’s Girl!
My 2016 peppers are:
- Bleeding Borg 9
- Gator Jigsaw
- BubbleGum x Moruga
- BOC (Orange Bhut Coppenhagen)
- Aji Pineapple
Wait for the photos this year!