Hurricane Irma had us terrified with the possibility of a category 5 hurricane. With that size of a hurricane it would have left homes destroyed, roofs were gone, no power or water, and us feeling as if we are in a 3rd world country.
Very, fortunately, all we got was some rain and a little wind. At the last moment, Irma pulled just enough to the right it missed us… I think all the praying I did helped out.
I don’t want to get complacent because there is going to be more hurricanes.
I was born Without Formal Religion and without formal religion, I will likely die. This does not mean I am without god, Jesus, or any other representative of our creator. It means I feel more comfortable beneath his stars than in the structures we have created in his name. What better place to meet with the creator than within the cathedral that he created?
Where Do We Get This History
Written history is only 5000 years old. A lack of written records results in most of the knowledge of our pre-historic religion being derived from archaeological records and other indirect sources, drawings, and from suppositions. Much pre-historic religion is subject to continued debate.
- Biker Billys Jalapenos
- Aji Lemon
- Aji Pineapple
- Aji Mango
- Aji Charapita
- Fatalii White
- Fatalii Orange
- Cayote Zan White
- Thai Dragon
- Thai Orange
- Thai Hot
- Thai Yellow
- Thai Sun
- Tein Tsin
- Bangalore Torpedo
- Thailand Birds Eye
- Prik Kee Noo
- Texas Bird (8 – 12″)
- Jamaican yellow bird
- Zimbabwe Black Pepper
- Bradley’s Bahamian Chili Pepper
- Wiri Wiri
- Piri Piri
- Tepin Amarillo
- Tepin Loco
- Tepin x Lemon Drop
- Tepin x HP22B
- Sili Siling Labuyo
- Tabasco Yellow
- Yellow Dragon Cayenne
- Turkish Charleston
- Jwala Finger Indian Hot
- Malaysian Goronog
- Big Sun Habanero
- Chocolate Habanero
- Hot Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
- Bahamian Goat
- Madame Jeanette
- Goat Horns
- Korean Hot
- Rooster Spurs
- Florida Grove
- Facing Heaven
- De Arbol
- Sarit Gat
- Puya Chile
- Sigarella Oranzhevaya
- Star of Turkey
SuperHOTs I’m Growing:
- Bleeding Borg 9
- ArseClown Jolokia (Hippy Seed Company)
- Carolina Reaper (HP22B)
- Butch T Reaper BTR
- Yellow Reaper
- Jay’s Peach Ghost Scorpion
- Bubblegum Peppers
- Bubblegum x Moruga Scorpion
- Yellow Bubblegum
- Chocolate Bubblegum
- White Bubblegum
- Strawberry Bubblegum
- 7 Pot Bubblegum Scotch Bonnet
If anyone needs any seeds let me know. (Email)
- Carolina Reaper
- 7 pot Yellow
- Yellow Primo
- 7 pot Caramel
- Aji Lemon Drop
- Bubble Gum
- Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper)
- Bih Jolokia
- Yellow Devils Tongue
- Thai Pepper
- Florida Grove
- Brown Moruga
- Yellow Moruga Scorpion
- Bishop Crown
- Red Savina
- Orange Habanero
- 7 Pot Jonah
- Thai Hot
- Piri Piri
I visited Devils Tower back in 2007 and stood in front of it in awe. That is where the famous Close Encounters of the Third Kind was Shot. That is where the Aliens came to visit us. It’s hard to believe that was 40 years ago now and it is still a great movie.
Is it an awesome Place… HELL YA!
Unequivocal support for medication-assisted treatment from HHS Secretary Price (from Change.org)
A community of over 600 practitioners and researchers have signed a letter to ask Secretary Price to unequivocally support medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder.
Dr. Price made concerning statements about medication-assisted treatments for opioid use disorder during a visit to West Virginia. Dr. Price stated that these treatments are “just substituting one opioid for another.” These views reflect a critical misunderstanding of the value of these treatments and damage a public health response to the opioid epidemic.
Signatories include some of the most widely recognized experts in the field of addiction medicine, including deans of schools of public health, editors of major journals, authors of landmark studies, and leaders from the world of practice and advocacy.
We stand together to express our commitment to science-based approaches to treatment of opioid use disorder and to secure a commitment from the Trump Administration to advance the policies that we know will help to stem the tide of this devastating epidemic.
We ask Dr. Price and the Trump Administration to unequivocally support medication-assisted treatment, and to embrace public health strategies that we know can reduce opioid overdose deaths.
I bet they all do want some government money to test and treat the drug addicts. None of that fattens their pockets does it. Are the 600 practitioners willing to do this out of the kindness of their hearts? (Hell NO they’re NOT)
Let’s get a bunch of liberals together who want to feed off the government’s money and get rich off it. Sure they are going to be all for it. Why can’t they fund their own studies and come to a solution?
Made USA, that used to mean something to us who live in the USA! It meant supporting USA jobs and companies before buying it from Japan or China. Walmart once had that as their slogan, and President Trump used that in the campaign, America First, Buy American Made Products, etc. My grandfather always told me to make sure the automobile that I drove was American Made! Unfortantantly that died with him and Sam Walton.
I live in Florida and see people buying Oranges from out of state. I think WTF are they doing? Why? We produce some of the best bottle water in the world at Zephyrhills, but people still buy water from Mexico.
I still buy America made products whenever it’s possible. Most of the country buys whatever is the cheapest. They then cry that all the factory jobs have moved elsewhere. Dollars talk if we would all use the “Buy USA Made” you’d see those jobs come back to America. Trump is correct, America First is our Motto!
Bring it back… the job you save may be your own!
Feminism = the advocacy of women’s rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
I believe that feminism is dead, it does not exist anymore.
Who Are Some Feminist:
Hillary Clinton – multi Millionaire (was almost President of the US. Was secretary of state and a US representative.
Oprah Winfrey – Billionaire (owns her own TV network)
Madonna – multi-millionaire (singer and big mouth slut)
What does equal rights mean? Can they make as much money as men? YES! Can they join the military and be in combat arms? YES! Can they vote, own property, have free speech? YES, TO ALL! So, what rights do they want?
Also, I’ve heard several feminists use the point of, “our insurances won’t pay for birth control”. How is that wrong? They don’t pay for men’s condoms either. Oh, “they pay for Erectile dysfunction”. True but that isn’t birth control, and if the government paid for women’s sexual function disorders we’d be bankrupt. JK Giving someone a long maternity leave would destroy a lot of small businesses. Most companies to give maternity leave, it’s called a vacation.
It’s been proven that the there is no equal pay between sexes is a myth, but still used by you feminist. If anything, women use their gender for advancement. I’ve heard women say, if they don’t promote me I’m suing them for discrimination. I’ve heard employers say, we best hire the woman, with less qualification, so we don’t get into any type of trouble. So, they were hired because of gender and NOT qualifications.
What is total bizzaro is that Feminist seem to be for all the Muslim immigration? I wonder if any of them have an idea of what Sharia Law means. That would push the feminist movement back a few hundred years.
So, Feminist jump on another ship and fight child hunger or something and leave something along that isn’t real anymore.
Depending on your beliefs, Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) might be Aliens touring Earth, secret government airplanes, or, something that is unidentified. Regardless of your beliefs, here is a summary on how to document and report a UFO sighting of a craft that you cannot identify.
- Remain calm. The second you begin to realize that you might be witnessing a UFO, your heart might start racing. Take a deep breath and keep your eyes on the mysterious object.
- Look at your watch. It’s important that you make note of the exact time that you’ve witnessed this event so that it can be checked to see if anyone viewed a similar phenomenon at the same time.
- Observe as many details as you can. Of value to the agencies involved are these observations:
- what the object did that you could see
- how many of them were there
- what shape and color they were
- if there were lights on the object and what color
- if the object left a trail
- if there was an aura or haze around the object
- if the object emitted other objects
- if the object emitted beams
- if the object changed color
- if the object landed
- if the object made a sound
- if there were aircraft in the vicinity, or aircraft chasing the object
- if there were electrical or magnetic effects, such as a car engine stopping
- Note the time when the sighting concluded (i.e. you stopped seeing any unusual, inexplicable phenomena). It’s very easy to lose track of time when you are confronted with an unfamiliar situation, so be sure to check a watch or clock as soon as you can after the incident and estimate how long the sighting lasted.
- Immediately write down what you witnessed, including the details noted above. Be sure to include the time, location, weather information, approximate size, and information about other witnesses if appropriate. Try to draw a rough visual representation of what you saw while it is fresh in your mind.
- Report the sighting to the appropriate agencies. A UFO witness can report a sighting to the following organizations:
- Local law enforcement agencies.
- National UFO Reporting Center
- Mutual UFO Network
- Center for UFO Studies